Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life

It's been a while sence I have had any news to put on my blog but I finally got some... We just found out that we will have to move. Lol I'm not sure if I am sad or happy or somewhere between.. I am excited because it will be a change but at the same time I don't want to leave! My husbands job is transfering us. We are going to Evanston Wyoming. This isn't my dream place to live but it is close to home and it will be a change! I am super sad that I have to quit my job... I am just getting everything down and I love it there! I am going to try and get a job up there at the hospital but I just don't think it will be the same! It will take time to adjust but I think it will be ok and I think we will have fun! I don't know what my family is going to do without RowdieLynn running around all the time! It will be an adjustment for them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment